Monday, April 5, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself

I am one of those people who has ideas. One after another. And somehow, like dish soap and tap water bubbles, they fly away. Their dissapearance hardly makes a sound. But the echo in my life is unbearably loud. So...I want to finish. That's why I started My Big Fat Blog. I want to lose weight and for the first time in my life, it's not because I want to wear cute clothes, or impress my husband. It's not even because I want to be fit and healthy. It's for all those reasons plus one more. I'm just not myself. I don't finish all those things because I'm carrying this huge weight and it suffocates everything I try to do. I have big ideas and I'm so tired of giving my life away to the notion that I can't. I can't do this. I can't do that because _______ fill in the blank. Being fat gives you this mentality because you try and fail or you try and succeed, but then go right back to where you were. I don't want to do that anymore. So this is my new idea. I'm going to write out this wave and become a better me. And I hope that I have some of you to ride along.
God Bless You!
Galatians 6:9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment